- Find the video you would like to post on your website.
- Below the video, you will find a series of menu options.
- Click on Share.
- You can share YouTube videos on various social media sites by clicking on the corresponding logo.
- Since we would like to include a video on one of our web pages, we want to select Embed.
- The code to copy will be found in the text box, already highlighted. Just press [CTRL] + [C] to copy the text.
- Note that you can change the resolution of the video you would like to post. This allows you to select the video size that would be best on your web page.
- Select your desired size and copy the updated code.
- Paste the code to your web site by pressing [CTRL] + [V].
Saturday, October 19, 2013
How do I include a YouTube video on my web site?
Including a video on your page is fairly simple using these steps: