Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Bring Back My Old Homepage!!

Earlier this week, it appears that YouTube forced their new layout with no option to revert back to the original.  I remember there was an option to try it out weeks before which I did and quickly reverted back.

I think the new layout is too cluttered.  Even though the old layout only displayed the most recent videos posted by your subscribers, I didn't mind the extra click if I wanted to see if more was posted.

So, as a temporary fix, I am setting my bookmark to open to the subscriptions page:
http://www.youtube.com/my_subscriptions

This is fairly close to the original homepage until such time as YouTube rolls back to the new layout.  I do not appear to be the only one that is not happy with the changes and hopefully, the roll back will occur soon.

So, try out the page and make it your bookmark as well...  or not...

2 comments: