Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Adsense for YouTube

Question:

Hi friend. Your blog is really helpful and provides to the point, cut-to-cut answers. I appreciate your work. I just wanna know how to use adsense with youtube, I am from India and have and Indian pub id. I searched a lot to know, found that the program is limited to certain countries. if you have any update about that, then it's a request to give some update about youtube-adsense also. Thanks :)

Answer:

I believe this has been discontinued...  at least I do not see it as an option when selecting a type of Adsense Ad to create.

I did try Adsense for YouTube when it was still available.  If memory serves me correctly, you could choose from a limited number of videos that could fit with the topic of the page to which you will be inserting the ad.

I would suggest that you make your own video for whatever topic and place regular Adsense for Content ads around your video.

Hope this helps.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your answer. I'll try the later one you told, i.e. placing ads around the video.
    Thank again :)

    ReplyDelete