Pages

Sunday, November 9, 2008

How has YouTube helped you? (Education / Learning)

I wanted to create this section to express how YouTube has helped me and see how it has helped others...

For me, I have enjoyed the many piano tutorials that have been shared by the online musicians out there... I also enjoy just watching people play... it's just amazing how their hands go up and down the keyboard with ease... I thank all of them for their generosity and their talent in their chosen craft...

Here are the ones I subscribe to:



I've learned more from these videos than from the two years of piano lessons where I was only taught how to memorize a particular piece. I was not taught timing, chords or how to improvise.

These videos are great...

So comment and let me know how YouTube videos has helped you.

No comments:

Post a Comment