- Log on to YouTube.
- Click: Account
You should see your Account Overview page
- Look in the first section where it details your statistics (how many videos you've watched, how many subscriptions, etc.)
- To the right, you will see a couple of links.
- Click: Edit Channel.
- Click: Channel Design (left menu)
- Under Layout Properties, you should see "Featured Video"
The default is to show your latest video.
- Select the option: Video URL
- Type in the address of the video you want to feature.
- Click: Update Channel.